1. What is the story behind your music video?
I strongly believe there is no walls for music and Art so I brought together the best team for Hasti music Video : A- Singer Salar Biria Sweden resident born in Iran but currently lives in Turkey with his wife B-Music producer Behrooz Saffarian music Legend in Iran C- Aren Bayadyan one well known and the best director in Armenia. I can tell this production is international production between USA-Iran-Turkey and Armenia I believe there is no walls for Art and Music.
2. What should people take away, gain, realize after watching your music video?
There is always truth but sometimes we don't see it and we don't want to listen or we don't want to talk about truth there is many hands in this world we are living pushing us back not to see, hear or talk about truth but this music video encourage not to hopeless in our storms.
3. Do you think that films/music videos can change people for the better or for the worse?
I believe this Music video Absolutely giving hope to people.
4. How was the creation of your project during COVID-19 pandemic?
This was hardest
part/ our location was in beautiful country my mother land Armenia we
had Pandemic and our time of shooting war started between
Russia and Ukraine and many came to Armenia to be safe , as a
producer I fly from Los Angeles to Armenia our singer from Turkey and
we shoot our music video and we learn even with this horrible events
around us there is always hope and truth around us even in difficult
5. What creation style did you use in the production of your project? What camera elements did you use?
We mixed 2 style Hollywood and European style, cinematic , we one of the best industry camera and lenses Alexa and Atlas lenses.
6. How did you select the actors for your projects?
This project was
completely team work even we were far but virtually we work step by
step of this project knowing every details and we decided with all
7. Why do you think your music videos should appeal to distributors?
Why Not , production
of Hasti Music Video is like 3 minute movie with lots of
professional Artist involving 4 countries together to show the world
we can overcome hate ,division's and hopelessness with Art and
8. At which festival has your music video been screened?
So Far Paris
play film festival Nominated for best music video / winner of best
DOP at International Music video underground / 7th Music video
festival / Scarab Short Film Festival / European Short films
festival / London Music video Festival.
9. How did your acquaintances react when they first saw the music video?
all cried we went so far we sacrifice lot as a production and
artist to creat Hasti.
10. If you could change something in your music video, what would it be?
don't want any change we learn from this project no matter where you
live as a group of Artists we can work together to bring real Art
through music to the world the change will be we want to creat more.
11. Which movies/music videos are your favorites and why?
executive Producer I like music videos which inspires people.
12. What topics do you like to address in your stories?
Faith, Love and
13. What is your motivation in making films?
To inspire my
Iranian people to have hope and faith for better future.
14. Which contemporary filmmakers motivate you the most?
I was my
director Instagram followers since 5 years ago Aren Bayadyan inspire
me from his each creation and I promise myself one day I want to work
with him and my hope and faith get real with Hasti
15. What projects do you plan to shoot in the future?
Better one something different with more creativity.